This is a step by step guide to the final personal story mission ‘Victory or death. Naturally if you are not there or do NOT wish spoilers then please press back now
A Few Notes
You can only do the mission if the way point Arah is uncontested. You can either wait for someone else to free it or help do it.
Currently there are a couple of potential bugs to watch out for. Any sort of disconnect by the instance creator can cause the final fight to bug out and not happen. Also, we all had an “error 7″ when towards the end of part 1. We fixed it by going outside and reforming the team and making a new instance.
This also is not THE only way, or indeed THE best way of doing it. It’s a way that worked very well for us and we did the whole thing is about an hour with no defeats using 2 mesmers, 2 warriors and a thief. I’ve also pugged it a couple of times, so as long as you play like a team you’ll be fine
- The Dungeon isn’t hard. But does need some coordination, so consider Voice Comms and nominating a team leader. Trying to be a lone hero will prove expensive.
- Take range weapons, there are parts of this that will be very hard to do if you are all melee
- Condition removal is a must.
- Call when downed
- Allow 1-2 hours
The Final Phase
Related Guild Wars 2 Articles
other relevant Guild Wars 2 articles:
- guildwars 2 restore power to the ship story solo victory or death
- guildwars 2 solo victory or death
- guildwars2 victory or death solo
- gw2 kill zaitan
- victory or death solo
- can guild wars 2 victory or death be done solo
- can you solo victory or death gw2
- guild wars 2 victory or death can i make it solo
- guild war 2 victory or death solo
- guild wars 2 victory or death human soloable?